Friday, June 29, 2012

Lucky Seven

A fellow author/classmate at Seton Hill tagged me to do a Lucky Seven.

Check her out here!

Lucky Seven

The rules are:
- Go to page 7 or 77 in your current manuscript (fiction or non-fiction)
- Go to line 7
- Post the next 7 lines or sentences on your blog as they are (no cheating, please!
- Tag 7 other authors to do the same

The following seven lines are from a paranormal mystery/urban fantasy I’m working on.

            “Sounds normal,” I said.  I waited until I heard the click of Warren’s office door closing before turning to my computer.  I’d planned to spend the morning updating case files, but I pushed that down my list.  I Waved my hand in front of my computer screne and Google Chrome opened.  I hit the N key on the keyboard and waved my hand again.  That was one of the perks of working at MIA.  The computers worked like…well as magic, and it made my job a hell of a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment