Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Hi folks,

It’s another anti-normal Wednesday blog post. What can I say? This time of year is holiday heavy.

In any case, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?

My top 5 in no particular order
-family
-friends
-writing
-music
-health

Also, the final round of the 2012 Goodreads Choice Awards has begun. Go vote!

And to all those for whom tomorrow is a holiday, enjoy, eat lots of food, and be thankful.

---
Wednesday Word Tally

Finished my first round of edits on the urban fantasy. Now I’m just going back through and hammering out inconsistencies and anything else that needs hammering.

Current word count: 97,955

-Nanowrimo

I think it’s a lost cause. Lol. My count is at about 20k, and I don’t see it going up much more. School kind of ate my life this month, and, among other things this week, I’m writing my final paper for my contemporary fantasy and science fiction genre reading class. For anyone who’s curious, my topic is emotional investment in larger than life characters facing larger than life odds. Given my academic background in psychology and my application of psychology to genre fiction, I’m enjoying writing this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment