Friday, January 18, 2013

NOTICE: Calls for Submissions

Good Friday,

I think I’ve finally caught up on all the sleep I lost while at SHU last week. Lol

That said, this week’s been a general catching up mess. I don’t have an interview or any of my own work. What I do have is a couple of calls for submissions to share.

Sitting in my inbox this morning was an e-mail from Harvey Stanbrough, informing me of two anthologies that are seeking submissions.

---
Love, Lust, and Zombies
“Fun and steamy stories featuring sexy zombie characters.”
Submission Deadline: March 15, 2013

Darker Edge of Desire
“Take the sexualized Gothic and ratchet it up a few notches into the danger zone.”
Submission Deadline: April 1, 2013

Both anthologies will be edited by Mitzi Szereto. Both are paying gigs as well, payment coming in both cash and anthology copies.

For more details about both books, check out the ”calls for submissions” section of Mitzi’s website.

Not a writer?
Keep an eye out for the anthologies in 2014—zombies in fall and darker desire in spring. Both will be released as trade paperbacks from Cleis Press, USA.

And that’s all she wrote, folks.

Have an excellent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment