Friday, December 20, 2013

Disney/Pixar are Gonna Let Me Find More Fish, and I Must Share the Happies!

I has the exciteds, and I must share.

FINDING DORY!!!

On April 3, CBS News featured an article about the upcoming sequel to FINDING NEMO. Can you say excited?

Can you say excited? …Did I already ask that?

Doing backflips over here. Dory was my favorite character in FINDING NEMO, and I get more fish!

And to just keep swimming.

What’s more than frustrating is I can’t find a solid date of release. Some places say 2014 (which would be awesome), some 2015, and some 2016 (which would be not awesome at all). I will continue the search. (Hmm, Finding Release Date the Movie?)

Anyway, I’m excited? Are you excited? I’m excited. “This is gonna be good. I can tell.”

Hey, peeps, have an awesome weekend! See you back next week for some Christmas Lockbox fun.

Mary
@desantismt on Twitter

Follow My Blog With Bloglovin

-Kit ‘N Kabookle
My book blog

1 comment: