Friday, December 28, 2012

A Year in IntREVIEW

Good Friday,

Often it is said just before New Years that it is a time to think back on the previous year.

As 2012 draws to a close, I intend to do a variant of just that.

A Year in IntREVIEW

Since creating the Lockbox back in May, I’ve interviewed several writers. This being the last Fiction Friday of the year, I’d like to take the opportunity to revisit all of those interviews. They are listed below.

I recommend, when you have the time, that you read through these. They are well-thought out responses about interesting people and works of fiction and non-fiction.

---
-7-13-12
Amarilys Acosta: Young adult adventure/romance

-7-20-12
Matt O’Dwyer: Fantasy

-7-27-12
Tiffany Avery: Fantasy

-8-10-12
Heather Sedlak: science fiction and fantasy

-8-17-12
Rachell Nichole: Erotic Romance

-8-24-12
Natalie Duvall: Regency romance

-8-31-12
Stephanie Wytovich: Horror/dark fantasy

-9-7-12
Jennifer Loring: Horror/dark fantasy

-9-14-12
Craig Grossman: Neo-noir suspense

-9-21-12
Sally Bosco: Young adult dark fantasy

-9-28-12
Erin Bales: Epic fantasy

-10-5-12
Joe Borrelli: Horror

-10-12-12
Lori Pollard-Johnson: Mystery and other

-10-19-12
Samantha Holloway: Fantasy

-10-26-12
David Wilbanks: Humor

-11-9-12
Sandra I. Bordenca: Memoir

-11-16-12
Ethan Nahte: Speculative fiction

-11-23-12
Rachel Robins: Urban fantasy

-12-14-12

Jason Blatt: Comic fantasy

-12-21-12
Anna Zabo: Paranormal and fantasy romance

---
It was a pleasure interviewing these writers, many of whom I know personally.

Expect to see more about authors in the future. I enjoy this type of thing so much that I’ve partnered with Goddess Fish Promotions. Come back on Monday for my first post with them.

For now, since this is my final free post of 2012, it’s been a great year. In terms of writing, I made great progress on my Seton Hill thesis, and I finished my urban fantasy. Looking ahead, the querying of the urban fantasy begins when I return from my January residency at SHU.

It’s been fun, 2012.

See you out of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment